A great EMAIL MARKETING growth hack
NOTE: If you are reading this online (apart from email) then this is the 1st edition of “143 Marketing Newsletter” by Digital Pratik (yeah that’s me… hehe)
- Order my new book here!
- Enrol in my marketing program here!
- Enrol in my marketing automation program here!
Alright! Now let’s get into the newsletter 🙋♂
🚀 A great email marketing growth hack to try out is leveraging email preview text.
The “preview text” you see when scrolling through your email inbox is a powerful tool for boosting email opens.
By crafting compelling copy and including relevant keywords, email preview text can encourage recipients to open up their emails.
Not only does the email preview text function as an effective call-to-action, but it can also help inform subscribers about the content before they even open the email — so make sure it’s worth reading!
Just like this email’s preview text as shown below where the preview text is: and this is the growth hack…!!!
That’s all for today’s marketing segment :)
Time to jump onto the 2nd segment ⬇️
📝 Here are 4 valuable posts for you:
Hope these posts brought value to you today.
- Screenshot your favorite tweet from the above 4 tweets.
- Post that screenshot on Twitter.
- Tag the person whose tweet you loved & make him/her more happy today.
That’s all for today’s posts’ segment :)
Time to jump onto the 3rd segment ⬇️
✅ 3 questions to ask yourself for your JorrDaar life:
- What are my long-term goals and how can I work towards achieving them?
- How can I continue to learn, apply and grow as a person?
- How can I make a positive impact on the world around me?
Hope these questions bring an inch of value for your life growth :)
That’s all for now.
- Order my new book here !
- Enrol in my marketing program here !
- Enrol in my marketing automation program here !
Until next time: Jo bhi karo, JorrDaar karo 🙋♂️
~ Digital Pratik | The Authentic Communicator
Learning Applying & Sharing Practical Marketing
With “24x7x365 EveryDay PracticaLity” Mindset
All my Free + Paid content information here !
DISCLAIMER: None of this is financial/life changing advice. This newsletter is strictly educational and is not any guarantee/assurance giving advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any products or to make any forceful marketing decisions. Please be careful and do your own research. If this email was forwarded to you? Sign up here.