ChatGPT Hack For Summarising Blogs
NOTE: If you are reading this online (apart from email) then this is the 49th edition of “143 Marketing Newsletter” by Digital Pratik (yeah that’s me… hehe)
Quick Newsletter Glance:
- Marketing strategy: Using ChatGPT for summary of blogs.
- Valuable posts from: Rajiv Talreja, Hrithik, Anubhav Dubey & Josh Durham.
- Questions segment: Will help you become more self aware about your talent.
- Recently subscribed?
- Did you miss the previous editions?
- Access all newsletter archives here!
- Interested in my paid courses?
- Enrol in my “marketing” course here!
- Enrol in my “marketing automation” course here!
Now let’s get into the newsletter ⬇️
🚀🚀🚀 It’s all about “Using ChatGPT to summarise your blog posts.”
[Insert your article here]
Act like an expert copywriter & summarise the above article into double quotation mark into 5 bullet points.
ChatGPT Prompt using Real Example:
The right way to use this ChatGPT result:
- Don’t just copy & paste the result.
- Make sure you read it thoroughly.
- Then add your authentic thoughts to it to make it original.
Final authentic result:
- Identifying your values is a JorrDaar starting point to become self aware about your life goals.
- Gaps between how time is spent and the desired identity can be revealed by listing desired values and associated activities.
- No matter what, find time to work towards achieving your goals if you are serious about achieving them.
- Your ethics & values will act as the blueprint to achieve your goals on which you will have to execute heavily to then live a successful life.
- Living a life based on the right ethics & values will always help you become a better person than before.
That’s all for today’s marketing segment :)
Time to jump onto the 2nd segment of 4 valuable posts from other entrepreneurs ⬇️
🚀🚀🚀 We have these 4 posts for you:
Hope these posts brought value to you today.
- Screenshot your favorite tweet from the above 4 tweets.
- Post that screenshot on Twitter.
- Tag the person whose tweet you loved & make him/her more happy today.
That’s all for today’s posts’ segment :)
Time to jump onto the 3rd segment ⬇️
🚀🚀🚀 3 questions to ask yourself to be more self aware about your talent:
- What activities can I do to get regular physical exercise?
- If required then, how can I limit the amount of time spent on laptops and mobile screens?
- What healthy habits can I form in order to create long-term lifestyle changes for better longevity?
Hope these questions bring an inch of value for your life growth :)
That’s all for now!
Until next time: Jo bhi karo, JorrDaar karo 🙋♂️
~ Digital Pratik | The Authentic Communicator
Learning Applying & Sharing Practical Marketing
With “24x7x365 EveryDay PracticaLity” Mindset
All my Free + Paid content information here !
DISCLAIMER: None of this is financial/life changing advice. This newsletter is strictly educational and is not any guarantee/assurance giving advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any products or to make any forceful marketing decisions. Please be careful and do your own research. If this email was forwarded to you? Sign up here.
- Missed previous newsletters?
- Access the archives here!