ChatGPT Prompts to Upsell Your Customer
NOTE: If you are reading this online (apart from email) then this is the 48th edition of “143 Marketing Newsletter” by Digital Pratik (yeah that’s me… hehe)
Quick Newsletter Glance:
- Marketing strategy: Writing an email using ChatGPT & upselling the customer.
- Valuable posts from: Trace Cohen, Will Cannon, Aryan & Harley.
- Questions segment: Around dreaming big & executing more.
- Recently subscribed?
- Did you miss the previous editions?
- Access all newsletter archives here!
- Interested in my paid courses?
- Enrol in my “marketing” course here!
- Enrol in my “marketing automation” course here!
Now let’s get into the newsletter ⬇️
🚀🚀🚀 It’s all about “Using ChatGPT for writing an email revert & upsell the customer.”
Consider the following scenario:
- You are selling 2 products worth $13 each.
- But you haven’t enabled international transactions.
- But one international guy is interested to buy your product worth $13.
- He is willing to pay you via Payoneer.
- But Payoneer can only accept a minimum payment of $20.
- So how to use ChatGPT to write an email where you upsell & make a $26 worth of sale?
The right way to use this ChatGPT result:
- Don’t just copy & paste the result.
- Make sure you read it thoroughly.
- Then add your authentic thoughts to it to make it original.
Final authentic result:
Thank you for your interest in our product! We appreciate your willingness to pay $13 for it. However, due to Payoneer’s invoicing policies, we are unable to create an invoice for less than $20.
I understand that this may be an inconvenience for you, but I’d like to offer you a win-win solution. We have another product that I think would be a great fit for you especially alongside the current one which you are interested in, and it is also priced at $13 only.
If you are willing to consider this product, we can create an invoice for a total of $26, which would satisfy our invoicing requirements & you would be able to avail our valuable products too.
This additional product is [describe the product and its benefits], and I think it would be a great addition to your purchase. Plus, by adding this product, you’ll get more value for your money!
Please let me know if this is something you would be interested in, and we can proceed with the invoice creation. Thank you for considering our products, and we look forward to serving you.
If there is anything that is holding you back with your order, I am right here to assist you in the best possible manner.
[Your Company Name]
That’s all for today’s marketing segment :)
Time to jump onto the 2nd segment of 4 valuable posts from other entrepreneurs ⬇️
🚀🚀🚀 We have these 4 posts for you:
Hope these posts brought value to you today.
- Screenshot your favorite tweet from the above 4 tweets.
- Post that screenshot on Twitter.
- Tag the person whose tweet you loved & make him/her more happy today.
That’s all for today’s posts’ segment :)
Time to jump onto the 3rd segment of 3 questions for life growth ⬇️
🚀🚀🚀 3 questions to ask yourself to dream big & execute more:
- What are my big dreams and goals?
- What actions can I take today to move closer to my dreams and goals?
- What is holding me back and how can I overcome those obstacles?
Hope these questions bring an inch of value for your life growth :)
That’s all for now!
Until next time: Jo bhi karo, JorrDaar karo 🙋♂️
~ Digital Pratik | The Authentic Communicator
Learning Applying & Sharing Practical Marketing
With “24x7x365 EveryDay PracticaLity” Mindset
All my Free + Paid content information here !
DISCLAIMER: None of this is financial/life changing advice. This newsletter is strictly educational and is not any guarantee/assurance giving advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any products or to make any forceful marketing decisions. Please be careful and do your own research. If this email was forwarded to you? Sign up here.
- Missed previous newsletters?
- Access the archives here!