Increase Sales with 44x ROAS Ad
44th Edition of 143 Marketing Newsletter by digitalpratik
NOTE: If you are reading this online (apart from email) then this is the 44th edition of “143 Marketing Newsletter” by Digital Pratik (yeah that’s me… hehe)
- Missed previous newsletters?
- Access all of them here!
- Order my new book here!
- Enrol in my marketing program here!
- Enrol in my marketing automation program here!
Alright! Now let’s get into the newsletter 🙋♂
🚀 It’s all about “Using CALL OUT strategy inside your Retargeting Ads.”
Here’s the exact ad copy template:
No, don’t scroll away. You know it’s you!
And I care for you. So allow me to ask this today.
Are you feeling like you’re missing something in the past couple of days?
Well, I guess you have missed out on my [product] which can [result] in 2023.
If you haven’t already [action step or CTA], now is the time.
You may have been too busy at work to sign up or maybe you got distracted by your intense gym session.
Or maybe while taking your puppy on a walk, enrolling slipped your mind.
But don’t worry, I’ve got you covered.
My [product] will equip you with the [benefit & result].
[More features & benefits & results]
Don’t miss out on this opportunity!
You won’t regret investing in yourself and taking part in [product].
So what are you waiting for? Click “Learn more” & I will see you inside.
Here’re how I have recently used it:
Here’s the result so far on day 1:
It’s 44.83 ROAS.
Now obviously it might decrease (or may increase as well) but the point is try using this ad template for your business & see the results.
Marketing = Never stop experimenting!
That’s all for today’s marketing segment :)
Time to jump onto the 2nd segment ⬇️
📝 Here are 4 valuable posts for you:
Hope these posts brought value to you today.
- Screenshot your favorite tweet from the above 4 tweets.
- Post that screenshot on Twitter.
- Tag the person whose tweet you loved & make him/her more happy today.
That’s all for today’s posts’ segment :)
Time to jump onto the 3rd segment ⬇️
✅ 3 questions to ask yourself to find your passion practically:
- What activities do I enjoy doing in my free time?
- What causes or issues am I deeply passionate about and would like to support or make a difference in?
- What skills and talents do I possess that I would like to utilize and improve in a career or personal endeavor?
Hope these questions bring an inch of value for your life growth :)
That’s all for now.
- Order my new book here !
- Enrol in my marketing program here !
- Enrol in my marketing automation program here !
Until next time: Jo bhi karo, JorrDaar karo 🙋♂️
~ Digital Pratik | The Authentic Communicator
Learning Applying & Sharing Practical Marketing
With “24x7x365 EveryDay PracticaLity” Mindset
All my Free + Paid content information here !
DISCLAIMER: None of this is financial/life changing advice. This newsletter is strictly educational and is not any guarantee/assurance giving advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any products or to make any forceful marketing decisions. Please be careful and do your own research. If this email was forwarded to you? Sign up here.
- Missed previous newsletters?
- Access the archives here!