Why I went into NFTs/Consumer Blockchain being a Marketing Guy?
What marketers need to know about NFTs & Consumer Blockchain?
Now for a lot of people it may be any of the following reasons:
- It could be because you recognise the potential for growth and creativity in the NFT market, as well as the opportunity to apply your marketing skills to this new and exciting industry.
- You might also see it as a way to stay ahead of industry trends and innovate in your field.
- Additionally, the increasing popularity of NFTs in 2021 for marketing and promoting unique, one-of-a-kind digital assets might also be the reason.
A lot of people (especially from my loyal community & a few who never consumed my brand) are thinking one (or all) of the following:
- What were my reasons?
- Why I was creating a lot of NFT content in 2021 & 2022?
- Why I am not creating that much NFT content in 2023?
- NFTs were a bubble & that’s why I am again posting marketing content & all.
Let me explain as if you are 5 😁 If you have carefully consumed my NFT content then I have always said the following things:
- NFTs are another way of branding & marketing when it comes to @JorrParivar or @digitalpratik !
- I have always used it as Consumer Blockchain centric while majority of Indians fell into the trap of crypto investments.
- I was never into crypto trading & have never promoted trading with any brand.
- I have always been a business person & a smart marketer who loves to experiment with innovative ways of branding & marketing any business online.
- But then why am I not creating NFT content that much now as off Jan 2023?
- Is it because of NFT winter? Nope not 100% coz of that.
- But lemme ask you this: Do you see Indian marketers talking about TikTok ads & TikTok marketing for Indian brands in 2023 as compared to 2019 & 2020? No you don’t see them.
- Because TikTok as a platform is great way for branding & marketing but now in the present scenario, in India it would not be appropriate coz it’s not relevant to this country in 2023.
- Similarly, NFT as an innovation & smart contracts as the foundation to consumer blockchain, it’s great for branding & marketing but due to present scenarios in the world & due to no clear regulations (yet in jan 2023) in India, marketers would talk less about it.
- But still, I can’t wait for 2032 to arrive because I am still stating: NFTs are just gonna be another way of creative branding & marketing for any business.
- May be NFTs would be called something else but the technology & consumer blockchain is going to be a game changer in human lives.
- However, just like Facebook ads does work but it’s not done by a lot of brands in 2023, similarly, NFTs does work & is working for @jorrparivar but it’s not gonna be implemented by a lot of brands in 2023 & even in 2032.
- Documenting this article for 2032 & more forever together 🙌❤️
Hope this small little article helps you understand my perspective as to Why I went into NFTs being a Marketing Guy?
God bless you with a great year ahead if you are reading this article !!!
Oh bdw, regarding blockchain certificate & collectibles category other than the NFT utility category, I already have videos on my YouTube channel. Enjoy 🙌
And to learn more about How to Prepare Your Business for a Solid Brand in 2032 using Consumer Blockchain & lot more around NFTs in India & Future of NFTs in India, please refer this article >>
NFTs are another way of branding & marketing businesses.
Bookmark this comprehensive detailed super long thread for better understanding:
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW?
- My new book is now available on Amazon here >>
- Subscribe to my marketing newsletter here >>
- Get marketing course here >>
- Get marketing automation course here >>
- Get Inner Circle Membership here >>
- Don’t miss this conversation with Ashok Ramachandran on Overcoming hurdles in your 20s
- Don’t miss this podcast episode Why I said no to TEDx?
- This will add so much value on How your childhood can affect your adulthood?
- Checkout JorrParivar on Opensea!
3 QUESTIONS TO ASK YOURSELF:
Take a second and ask yourself:
- What am I not doing well?
- What’s actually my fault that I’m blaming others for?
- What am I blaming my parents or some circumstance for that’s actually my fault because I can do something about it?
And then, smile about it and realise that it doesn’t make you a bad person…
It makes you a JorrDaar person!
HAVE QUESTIONS IN MIND?
Comment on this article with your genuine question.
I will definitely read it.
However, I want to be 100% honest & transparent with you that due to my extreme tight schedule where I might be executing on new strategies to build JorrDaar IPs for JorrParivar, I might not be able to revert back to every single comment.
But I will definitely read them all & will try to include them in the form of answers in some or the other future piece of content.
That’s all for now.
Until next time:
Jo bhi karo, JorrDaar karo 🙋♂️
~ Digital Pratik
The Authentic Communicator
Learning Applying & Sharing Practical Marketing
With “24x7x365 EveryDay PracticaLity” Mindset
Get your copy of my new book on Amazon here >>